About Kasey Wiggam
I'm here to help you find your inner peace and be the therapist you don't want to ghost!
You're probably thinking, "What makes Kasey Wiggam qualified to help me? I've tried so many therapists and none fit, so why would she?" Good question! Finding a therapist you gel with is no easy task. Read my bio and book a free ten minute consultation to see if I'm the peanut butter to your jelly.
Why am I a therapist?
I am a therapist because I live for seeing others finally work through what's been holding them back. I enjoy helping people bring change to what they're most ashamed of or scared to work through. It's important to me to connect with those that I work with; I want you to feel like you are talking to a real person, who not only "gets" you – but who truly sees you. I’ll be right by your side as you do the hard and painful work, maybe even sharing some laughs along the way.
What makes me qualified?
- Bachelor of Social Work with a minor in Counseling Psychology through Ball State University
- Master of Social Work through Indiana University
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker through the Indiana Board of Behavioral Health
- Licensed School Social Worker through the Indiana Department of Education
- Six years of clinical experience working directly with individuals struggling with behavioral and mental health
- Five years of experience advocating for children and families rights in the educational setting
What therapy techniques do I use with my clients?
- Interpersonal Relations Therapy (IRT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Talk Therapy
- Relational Therapy
- Mindfulness and Strengths Based
- Solution Focused
Who Do I Help?
Adults and teens struggling with anxiety, life transitions, childhood or past trauma, gender & sexuality, women's issues and sexual assault.
How Do I Do It?
I am able to invest deeply in your healing without being confined by the time frames, modalities, and session frequency set by insurance companies. We will buckle down and do the hard work right from the start.
What's in It for You?
This is you investing in some of the most important things in your life: you and the people you love. You deserve this and you are worth it.